The IQAC at NISH was constituted on 28/05/2015 with the objective to develop a quality system for conscious, consistent, and catalytic programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the Institute and to promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internationalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices. As a part of its mandate of developing an all-encompassing quality culture in NISH, the IQAC plays a greater role in congregating the institutional effort for quality.
- To assist NISH in developing systematic quality processes by evolving, enhancing, and maintaining excellence in its academic and administrative practices.
- To implement the plans and policies of NISH, pertaining to knowledge production and dissemination, in the best possible manner through which the tagline of NISH "We are here, because we care" can be realizeTo provide accessible environment for teaching and learning
- To implement the latest techniques and technologies of teaching, learning, practice and research
- To promote innovative practices that continually improve the effectiveness of teaching and learning for the faculties and students
- To foster a quality improvement system that encourages the pursuit of knowledge by the faculties and students