Competitive sealed tenders are invited from reputed & financially sound suppliers in single cover for the supply and installation of Automated ABR Screener for the audiology lab at National Institute of Speech & Hearing (NISH), Trivandrum.
I. PRE- QUALIFICATION CRITERIA FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE TENDER
1. The bidder must have valid GST registration, PAN Number.
2. The bidder shall not be under a declaration of ineligibility/banned/blacklisted by any State or Central Govt institution in India for any reason as on the last date of submission of the BID (self-declaration to the effect shall be provided).
3. The bidder should have at least 3 years of experience in supply and service in similar institutions. (The supporting documents with list of sites including copies of purchase orders to be attached).
4. Warranty shall be provided for a period of at least one year, including which, after-sales service should be provided for at least three years. AMC charges for the period exceeding warranty shall be quoted.
5. Tender document in original duly filled in and signed by the tenderer or his authorised representative along with seal on each page.
6. The equipment should meet technical/functional specification described in Annexure 1 (Specification) and the same should be duly signed and submitted along with the tender.
7. Price bid with the quoted price and duly signed and sealed should be submitted along with the tender.
8. The Bidder must either be the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) or an authorized dealer. In case of OEM, Proof of being Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) or authorized dealer must be produced.
Noncompliance of tender terms, non-submission of required documents, lack of clarity of the specifications, a contradiction between bidder specification and supporting documents etc. may lead to rejection of the bid.
II. TENDER TERMS & CONDITION
1. The rate shall be inclusive of all taxes, duties, transportation and other incidental expenses and net for the work at the site.
2. The supply and installation of equipment shall be completed within 30 days from the date of receipt of Purchase Order.
3. The supply and installation shall be done as per the satisfaction of the concerned department of ASLP.
4. Payment Terms: No Advance payment. 100% Payment will be passed on completion of the supply and installation of equipment after the certification and payment recommendation from the user department.
5. Tender fee and Earnest money (as Demand Draft): Duly filled tenders shall be accompanied with a tender fee of ₹1000/- (Rupees seven hundred only) inclusive of applicable taxes and earnest money deposit amounting to ₹4,500/- (Rupees four thousand and five hundred only) payable to NISH at Trivandrum. The earnest money shall be refunded to the unsuccessful tenderer after the order is finalized and awarded. Incomplete tenders without EMD shall not be considered.
6. Interested parties may send the tenders along with documentary proof of eligibility/prequalification criteria. Price bid along with all the other documents duly filled up, signed and inserted in a sealed cover should be forwarded to the Executive Director, National Institute of Speech & Hearing, NISH Road, Sreekariyam P. O, Thiruvananthapuram 695 017 on or before 14:30 hrs, 27/01/2020 super scribed with "Tender for the supply and installation of Automated ABR screener for the audiology lab at NISH." which will be opened at 15:00 hrs on the same day.
7. NISH Authority reserve the rights to accept or reject any tender or part thereof or all the tenders without assigning any reason thereof.
Tender Inviting Authority