Competitive and sealed tenders in a single cover are invited from eligible and electrical contractors having a valid electrical contractor license for the electrification works to the classroom and general electrical maintenance works at National Institute of Speech & Hearing (NISH).
Specifications and quantity are attached in Annexure 1.
1. Eligibility Criteria: The tender should contain below documents duly signed and sealed by the authorized representative of Bidder Company.
1.1. Only the authorized dealers of brands mentioned in the schedule of quantities (Annexure 1) who should have service facilities inside Kerala need only quote for the tender.
1.2. Tender fee and EMD to be paid in the form of DD in favour of Executive Director, NISH
1.3 Letter from OEM assuring after sales maintenance & service
1.4 Proof of experience in executing similar works
1.5. Copy of PAN card
1.6 Copy of GST registration
1.7. Quoted price in the format mentioned in Annexure 1
1.8. Standard product warranty documents
1.9. Furnish necessary brochures containing details of the model, technical specification, material etc of the units.
1.10. The proposed electrical work and related products should qualify required sound level (reverberation) for the news studio as approved by the personnel authorized by NISH.
2. Tender Terms and Conditions
2.1 The rate quoted should be inclusive of all Taxes, transportation charges and other charges if any.
2.2 Tenders without EMD and required documents as mentioned above will be summarily rejected.
2.3 Time of work completion: 45 days from the receipt of purchase & installation order.
2.4 Liquidated Damages: If the work is not completed in the specified time, the contractor will be levied liquidated damages @0.5% per week subject to a maximum of 5% of the contract amount.
2.5 The quantities indicated in the BOQ are only probable quantities and are liable to alteration by omission, reduction or addition. Payment shall be made on the basis of actual quantities of work done at the accepted rate.
2.6 Tender validity: The tenders submitted shall remain valid for acceptance for a period of one twenty days from the date of opening.
2.7 The work shall be carried out under the directions and supervision of electrical consultant/personnel authorised by NISH.
2.8 The contractor shall carry out the work without causing inconvenience to the officials working at NISH premises and must remove the debris generated daily from the premises.
2.9 In carrying out the work the contractor shall comply with the provisions of the safety code, labour laws, statutory rules and regulations of Government made thereunder from time to time.
2.10 Complaints if any with the items supplied should be rectified/replaced to the satisfaction of the NISH by the supplier at their own cost.
2.11 No advance Payment will be made to the supplier and payment made only after the supply and installation of the items at our site.
2.12. The contract shall be awarded to the bidder who is qualifying technical and financial stage. The accepted rate shall be valid for one year from the date of issuing a work order to the qualified and selected bidder.
3. Tender fee and Earnest money: The Tenders shall be accompanied with Tender fee of ₹900/-(Rupees nine hundred only) including applicable taxes and Earnest money amounting to ₹4, 800/-(Rupees four thousand and eight hundred only) payable in favour of The Executive Director, NISH at Trivandrum as Demand Draft. The Earnest money shall be refunded to the unsuccessful tenderer after the work is finalized and awarded.
4. Concerned parties may send the tenders along with their profile. Tender documents duly filled up, signed and kept in a sealed cover and should be forwarded to the Executive Director, National Institute of Speech & Hearing, NISH Road, Sreekariyam P.O., Thiruvananthapuram 695 017 on or before 14:30 Hrs. 22/07/2019. On the top of the cover shall be superscripted with "Electrification works for classrooms and general maintenance at NISH." Quotations will be opened at 15:00 Hrs. on the same day.
5. NISH Authorities reserve the rights to accept or reject any tender or part thereof or all the tenders without assigning any reason thereof.
Executive Director (I/c)
Tender Inviting Authority.