Published: 27 September 2018
Competitive sealed tenders are invited from reputed & financially sound and eligible suppliers/ agencies/ authorized dealers in two covers (Technical bid & financial bid) for the supply and installation of computers and other IT accessories at National Institute of Speech & Hearing (NISH), Thiruvananthapuram.
I. Pre-qualification criteria for participating in the tender: The tenderer must possess the minimum eligibility criteria mentioned here under to participate in the tender. Documentary evidence for the below criteria should submit in the technical bid.
- Should possess minimum 3 years of experience in the relevant field of supply and installation of computers and related IT accessories.
- Should have the facility to provide after-sales service support at Thiruvananthapuram.
- Should have PAN & GST registration.
- The tenderer must be the authorized channel partner/distributor of OEM only.
- The tenderer should furnish warranty details.
- The bidder should submit a Manufacturer Authorisation Form (MAF)
- Enclose tender fee & EMD in the form of DD taken in favour of Executive Director, NISH.
- Technical specification compliance format attached in Annexure 1.
- Duly signed copy of the tender notice to be enclosed
Noncompliance of tender terms, non-submission of required documents, lack of clarity of the specifications, the contradiction between bidder specification and supporting documents etc. may lead to rejection of the bid. Those who comply with the above pre-qualification criteria are only allowed to financial bid opening.
II. Financial Bid: The financial bid cover should contain the price bid as per the format provided in the Annexure 2 given in this tender notice. The rate shall be inclusive of all taxes, duties, transportation and other incidental expenses and net for the work at the site.
III. Tender terms & condition
- The supply and installation of equipment shall be completed within 30 days from the date of receipt of Purchase Order.
- The supply and installation shall be done as per the satisfaction of the IT Department of NISH.
- Payment Terms. No Advance payment. 100% Payment will be passed on completion of all works after the certification and payment recommendation from the IT Department.
- Tender fee and Earnest money (as Demand Draft): Duly filled tenders shall be accompanied with a tender fee of ₹1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) inclusive of applicable taxes and earnest money deposit amounting to ₹4500/-(Rupees four thousand and five hundred only) payable to NISH at Trivandrum. The earnest money shall be refunded to the unsuccessful tenderer after the order is finalized and awarded. Incomplete tenders without EMD shall not be considered.
- Interested parties may send the tenders both technical bid containing documentary proof of eligibility/prequalification criteria and financial bids in separate sealed envelopes. Price bid along with all the other documents duly filled up, signed and inserted in a sealed cover should be forwarded to the Executive Director, National Institute of Speech & Hearing, NISH Road, Sreekariyam P. O, Thiruvananthapuram 695 017 on or before 15th October 2018 14:30 hrs (Last Date extended to 25th October 2018 14:30 hrs) super scribed with "Tender for the supply and installation of computers and related IT accessories at NISH.” which will be opened at 15:00 Hrs on the same day.
- NISH Authority reserve the rights to accept or reject any tender or part thereof or all the tenders without assigning any reason thereof.
Tender Inviting Authority