National Institute of Speech & Hearing (NISH) invites applications from qualified and experienced candidates to work in following functional position. Educational qualifications alone will not suffice, as these positions are for serving special needs populations. Commitment and a desire to make a difference in the lives of the special population will be needed to be successful in the below positions. Age limit is 35 years.
1. Clinical/Rehabilitation Psychologist on leave vacancy
1. Masters in Psychology
2. MPhil in Clinical Psychology / Rehabilitation Psychology
3. Valid RCI registration
Experience: Minimum 1 years of relevant experience in a reputed organisation
General Information: Please read carefully
- No email applications are encouraged. Interested candidates should send via regular postal mail their detailed bio-data with a passport size photograph, email ID and mobile phone number along with the application super-scribing the name of the post. Applications may be given at the front desk in Thejas Building on campus also during office hours.
- Certificate copies should NOT be enclosed at the time of application. If called for an interview, bring self-attested copies along with originals.
- Mobile Phone number and valid Email ID are necessary. All communication will be through SMS and Email. No communication via postal mail.
- Both the positions are purely against leave vacancy.
- Salary will be in line with what is followed for other staff at NISH.
- Soliciting recommendations and trying to influence the interview panel will be considered a disqualification.
- Candidates shortlisted will be called for interview in batches depending on the number of applications. Applicants need NOT call NISH offices for any follow-up. All communication will be via email or SMS.
Applications should be sent to "The Executive Director, National Institute of Speech & Hearing, NISH Road, Sreekaryam P.O., Thiruvananthapuram 695017" on or before 25th November 2019.