National Institute of Speech & Hearing (NISH) invites applications from qualified candidates for the project, Innovation by Youth with Disability (I-YwD) under Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (K-DISC).
Position : Project Associate
Minimum Qualification : Degree in any discipline; Computer Proficiency and fluency in both Malayalam and English
Experience : Experience managing data in MS office
Duration : 3 months
Please see below for important instructions and information
General Information: Please read carefully
- Interested candidates should send their detailed bio-data with a passport size photograph, email ID and mobile phone number along with the application super-scribing the name of the post. Applications may be given at the front desk in Thejas Building on campus during office hours.
- Certificate copies should NOT be enclosed at the time of application. If called for an interview, bring self-attested copies along with originals.
- Mobile Phone number and valid Email ID are necessary. All communication will be through SMS and Email. No communication via postal mail.
- Soliciting recommendations and trying to influence the interview panel will be considered a disqualification.
- Candidates shortlisted will be called for interview in batches depending on the number of applications. Applicants need NOT call NISH offices for any follow-up. All communication will be via email or SMS.
Applications should be sent to "The Executive Director, National Institute of Speech & Hearing, NISH Road, Sreekaryam P.O., Thiruvananthapuram - 695017" on or before 21st January 2018.